Effective financial consultancy depends on having a full appreciation of individual circumstances and the commitment to work with a client year after year where necessary to ensure that plans are carried through to maturity, or revised in good time if circumstances change. But above all, a successful consultancy relationship depends on trust and confidence. We are firmly committed to providing a lasting personal service, and will do our very best to earn and retain your trust from the day you become our client.
The wide range of financial services provided by our subsidiary company Sterling Financial Consultants Limited includes:-
- Planning for retirement – through personal and stakeholder pensions, including self-invested personal pension schemes (SIPPs).
- Planning investments and savings – including plans for specified objectives such as the provision of school fees.
- Planning for financial protection – for example, life assurance; insurance against ill health; private medical fees insurance.
- Planning to minimise inheritance tax – an analysis of potential inheritance tax problems and their solutions.
- Planning for corporate financial needs – advice about corporate financial planning issues including ‘key man’ insurances.